We Offer Legal Assistance Following Pedestrian Accidents in Maryland
Most accidents occur between two vehicles – but that isn’t always the case. Unfortunately, pedestrians can and do get involved in serious accidents with motorists. Dubo Law provides legal assistance following pedestrian accidents to Maryland residents. If you have been struck by a vehicle, you may have a case against the driver – especially if they were at fault. Over the years, our team has represented countless individuals in cases just like yours, so you can be sure of our ability to navigate your case successfully and bring it to a satisfactory resolution.
Two Decades of Experience Representing Clients
If you or a loved one was recently injured as a pedestrian, then Dubo Law can help. For almost two decades, Neil Dubovsky has defended his clients with zeal. He aggressively pursues justice in their name and ensures they receive compensation for their injuries. Neil is rated as one of the 100 best civil trial lawyers in Maryland, bolstering his reputation for delivering outstanding legal services.
We Can Help You Following Your Accident
According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), in 2019, 6,205 pedestrians were killed by motorists. On average, more than 15 pedestrians are killed in accidents with vehicles every day. Because pedestrians have no protection from cars, injuries sustained can range from concussions to severe internal damage. Even if the accident does not kill you, you can still be left with substantial hospital bills. Worse yet, the injuries could keep you from working. We can help you in this situation by taking action against the driver that hit you. Fortunately, some common-sense tips will help you avoid getting hit in the future:
- Follow the rules of the road and obey all traffic signs and signals.
- Always walk on sidewalks when they are available.
- If there is no sidewalk, then walk facing traffic and as far from it as possible.
- Always be alert. Do not allow yourself to become distracted by anything.
- Cross the street at intersections with crosswalks.
- Don’t assume a driver sees you. Make eye contact.
- Be visible at all times. Wearing bright clothing is one way to do so.
- Watch for cars entering and exiting driveways, garages, and parking lots.
- Avoid drinking alcohol or taking drugs when walking.
Contact Us for Your Free Case Review!
9515 Deereco Rd, Suite 704
Lutherville-Timonium, MD 21093
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Your health and safety are important to us. Please be advised that we are open for business during COVID-19 quarantines. All consultations will be conducted either via video chat, phone, or email.