- Are you excited to work in a fast-growing personal injury law firm with growth and learning opportunities?
- Do you have excellent interpersonal communication skills with an eye for detail?
- Are you self-motivated with a passion for helping people in need?
- Are you hard-working and organized with a desire to work in an environment where you and your skills are valued and rewarded?
If you answered yes to all of these questions, then Dubo Law could be the perfect place for you. We are a fast growing personal injury law firm located in Timonium looking to add a Legal Assistant/Paralegal.
We are committed to providing high quality legal representation to all of our clients in a challenging and rewarding work environment which offers opportunities for significant professional growth and advancement, much different than a traditional personal injury firm.
This job does not include a specific experience requirement. On the job training will be provided – all that’s needed is a positive attitude and dedication. Additionally, there is significant growth opportunity as well for the right candidate. We reward hard work and employees who commit themselves to our firm and our clients.
If you’re looking for a job that’s easy and doesn’t challenge you, this is probably not the right opportunity. The foundation of our firm is to provide GREAT service and results to our clients . . . and greatness requires organization, discipline and hard work, achieved individually and as part of a team.
Additionally, the ideal candidate would have:
- Great interpersonal skills
- The ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
- The desire to be challenged in a fast-paced work environment
All applicants are 100% confidential. Please e-mail all applications (along with resume, cover letter and references) to [email protected]. In the application e-mail, please answer what you consider to be the most important value in an organization you would want to work at, and why? And also please tell us your favorite ice cream flavor!