Neil Dubovsky: Always Fighting for His Clients
For almost two decades, Neil has zealously and aggressively represented clients in a wide range of litigation matters including personal injury and malpractice cases throughout the State of Maryland. As Founder and Principal of Dubo Law, Neil will fight for you and your rights.
Experience & Credentials
Amongst professionals, Neil is known as “the litigator’s litigator” and “the lawyer’s lawyer.” More specifically, Neil’s extensive experience and credentials include:
- Graduated with Honors, magna cum laude from the University of Baltimore School of Law in 2002.
- Rated as one of the Top 100 Civil Trial Lawyers in the state of Maryland by the National Trial Lawyers Association, illustrating that Neil’s achievements and success have been recognized by other trial lawyers and well-respected trial lawyer organizations.
- Neil was selected to the 2022 Maryland Super Lawyers list. No more than five percent of the lawyers in the state were selected.
- Received an AV Preeminent rating from Martindale Hubbell – the highest rating possible.
- Represented and defended fellow attorneys in legal malpractice cases and in ethics matters before the Attorney Grievance Commission of Maryland effectively making him the “lawyer’s lawyer.”
- Argued multiple times before the Court of Special Appeals of Maryland, demonstrating his willingness to take a case to the highest court necessary to secure the best result for his clients.
- Litigated cases in the District Court, Circuit Court, and Appellate Courts in Maryland.
- Received the prestigious Faculty Award which was awarded to the student who best “exhibited unusual qualities of scholarship, leadership, and service.” Receiving this award, reflecting a multitude of special and required skills to be a great litigator, also resulted in Neil being the commencement speaker at his law school class graduation.
- Prestigious appellate clerkship for the Honorable Lawrence F. Rodowsky who spent two decades as a Judge on the Court of Appeals of Maryland – the state’s highest Court.
In addition to all of the above accomplishments, Neil has real-world experience on the other side of the table as well. He began his career representing insurance companies and that experience has been invaluable to his personal injury and malpractice clients who have benefitted directly from his first-hand knowledge of the insurance industry.
Get to Know Neil
Born in South Africa, Neil moved to the United States in 1994 and after graduating from the University of Georgia (Go Dawgs!) in 1998, Neil moved to Baltimore to start law school.
Neil has remained in the Baltimore area ever since moving to Maryland and has extensive roots in the community. He is a passionate sports fan and has, over the years, had the good fortune to attend the Atlanta Olympics in 1996, the Masters Golf Tournament in Augusta, Georgia, a World Series game at Wrigley Field in Chicago, and watch his beloved Georgia Bulldogs play in the College Football National Championship game in Atlanta in 2018.
Neil, his lovely wife, and two beautiful daughters live in Towson and are very involved with the local community with Neil serving on the board of his local Homeowners Association in Knollwood.
An Attorney to Represent You
Neil has employed his litigation skills and experience throughout the state of Maryland
and has represented clients in each of the following counties:
- Anne Arundel County
- Baltimore City
- Baltimore County
- Calvert County
- Caroline County
- Carroll County
- Cecil County
- Dorchester County
- Frederick County
- Garrett County
- Harford County
- Howard County
- Montgomery County
- Prince George’s County
- Queen Anne’s County
- Talbot County
- Washington County
- Wicomico County
Contact Neil Today for the Expertise You Deserve
While some attorneys have some of these experiences, very few have the diversity and range of experience and it is certainly a significant benefit to all of our personal injury clients, for whom Neil has helped recover millions of dollars over the course of his career.
For all his prior experience though, Neil’s true joy and passion is helping personal injury victims get the justice they deserve, including being compensated for their medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering. His calm personality and demeanor help navigate his clients through the stress and aggravation of being in a situation they wish they had never been in, and his aggression and tenacity help ensure they get fairly compensated for their injuries.
So if you’ve been injured in a car accident, slip and fall or believe you have been the victim of malpractice in Baltimore City, Baltimore County, or anywhere in the state of Maryland, and you think you may need to speak to a personal injury lawyer, call us today at and let us fight for you.
Awards & Certificates
The National Trial Lawyers – Top 100
Lawyers: Top 100 is an invitation-only organization composed of the premier trial lawyers from each state or region who meet stringent qualifications as civil plaintiff trial lawyers.
Rated by Super Lawyers
Neil was selected to the 2021 Maryland Super Lawyers list. No more than five percent of the lawyers in the state were selected.
Top Rated by Avvo
Martindale Hubbell – AV Preeminent
Neil has received an AV Preeminent rating from Martindale Hubbell which is the highest peer rating standard. This rating signifies that a large number of the lawyer’s peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence for their legal knowledge, communication skills, and ethical standards.
American Association for Justice
Maryland Association for Justice
Contact Us for Your Free Case Review!
9515 Deereco Rd, Suite 704
Lutherville-Timonium, MD 21093
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Your health and safety are important to us. Please be advised that we are open for business during COVID-19 quarantines. All consultations will be conducted either via video chat, phone, or email.
Sign up for our newsletter
"*" indicates required fields